In Technology subjects at NSG we use a model called the sustainability compass. In groups of two research the topic of sustainability in relation to the project you are completing.
You are to complete a 6 minute presentation that covers the following points
- What is sustainability?
- What is the sustainability compass?
- How can you use the sustainability compass to ensure we produce ethical and responsible products?
- Is timber a material that is sustainable? Justify your answer.
- Is plastic a material that can be used in a sustainable way?
- What is the difference between sustainability and environmentally friendly?
- Discuss how your design fits into the the 4 dimensions of the sustainability compass.
For More Information read these web pages